- 1 can (14 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese (about 4 oz.)
- 1 clove garlic
- 1 can (4-oz) chopped green chilies, drained (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Combine all ingredients in 1-quart casserole. Bake uncovered 25 minutes or until heated through. Serve with your favorite dippers.
- VARIATIONS: For a Spinach & Artichoke Dip...add 1 package (10 oz.) frozen chopped spinach, cooked and squeezed dry. For a Seafood Artichoke Dip...add 1 can (6 oz.) crab meat, drained and flaked. For an Italian Artichoke Dip...add 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese and 1/4 cup drained and chopped sun-dried tomatoes. For a Roasted Red Pepper Artichoke Dip...add 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese and 1/2 cup drained and chopped roasted red peppers. For a Mexican Artichoke Dip...omit Parmesan cheese and add 1 can (4 oz.) diced green chilies undrained, 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese, 1/4 cup chopped cilantro, 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin and hot pepper sauce to taste.